Stacks Image 7708

Just click below

Tom
Orsi was great, thank you so much!
Posted on Wednesday, 23 May 2018
Stephen
Paddington
I have had the pleasure of seeing charming Crenguta (Grenda) over several months and she is truly amazing! Her intuitive and creative massage style with warm healing and nurturing hands always does just what is needed. When you’re with her you will just wish that the session would never end, and feel enriched and so good afterwards. Highly recommended, very skilled - not to be missed! :
Posted on Tuesday, 22 May 2018
Tony
Cricklewood
Crenguta is a wonderful masseuse, very friendly and attentive. A wonderful experience, to be repeated as often as possible.
Posted on Sunday, 13 May 2018
Maheish
Pinner
ANTRA is a great masseuse and she was exceptional. What strikes about her is her very polite personality and friendly nature. The best I have seen in MUK. Thanks Antra
Posted on Monday, 07 May 2018
Monica
AGI-punctual, professional, caring,lovely personality. Also, one of the best massages I have ever had; obvious to see how highly experienced Agi is. All in all an amazing experience and I will definitely be booking her again. Thank you Agi
Posted on Tuesday, 03 Apr 2018
Josh
SUSANNA is a wonderful masseuse. She gave me the option of relaxing massage, (gentle strokes all over body massage) or more medical (serious pressure points and breaking down muscular knots). I Opted for the latter and after 2 massages my back and legs are in a better state than they have been for about 20 years. She is also punctual, humble and an extremely lovely person. Highly recommended.
Posted on Monday, 05 Mar 2018
Mr D
Ealing
Just had an excellent massage from Jenifer, she comes highly recommended from me. Her long flowing strokes move seamlessly from one part of the body to the next, creating that wonderful feeling of relaxation that only a good massage can. She is also charming and engaging, I will book again.
Posted on Tuesday, 27 Feb 2018
Wow! There is a hidden gem at the bottom of the page - Crenguta is just amazing! She is very highly trained and skilled, and uses an innovative combination of techniques to give a full body massage like no other, with such wonderful warm hands. Her charming warm personality & special massage, intuitively just the right pressure, enables one to relax and rejuvenate. Very highly recommended. :super
Posted on Thursday, 22 Feb 2018
Jon
London St Pancras
Hajni is back! Yay! Hajni is an amazing masseuse, very skilled and professional, giving with a clear passion for her job a wonderful massage, with intuitively the right pressure. She Is a lovely and interesting person, friendly, prompt and gracious. I have had the privilege of her massages for several years and couldn't recommend her any more highly.
Posted on Thursday, 22 Feb 2018
Jeremy Holmes
Kings Cross
A really superb massage from Crenguta, and such a nice personality. Thank you so much.
Posted on Sunday, 18 Feb 2018
Jon
London St Pancras
Suzanne is another gem at The Massage Rooms. She gives a wonderful nurturing massage, just the right touch and pressure without needing to ask. She is a very kind and sensitive person, with a special energy. She clearly is passionate about giving massage and puts so much focused energy into her massage. The positive effect lasts long and you just look forward to the next massage! Strongly recommend
Posted on Monday, 29 Jan 2018
Jonathan
Deborah is truly amazing! Her intuitive warm healing and nurturing hands know just what is needed. She is charming to talk with and exudes very positive energy; you just wish that the session would never end, and afterwards you feel enriched and so good. I have seen Deborah several times and couldn't recommend her more highly, she’s a gem visiting us from France that shouldn’t be missed. :super
Posted on Monday, 29 Jan 2018
Giuseppe Cogoni
Harringey
Had a massage by Cristina She was super friendly good personality and smiling very good sport massage !!! She is also a real beauty... grazie Cristina X
Posted on Wednesday, 24 Jan 2018
Tom
Thank you to Gabriella for a fantastic massage!
Posted on Wednesday, 17 Jan 2018
Allan Tong
My back becomes strained quite often due to the constant sitting at a desk. Thankfully after a relaxing session with Piroska, ready to get moving again. Thanks for a great service.
Posted on Saturday, 30 Dec 2017
David Barouch
Blackheath
Gabriella is a very friendly and skilful masseuse giving me the ultimate deep tissue massage where she found all the tender and sore parts to work her magical hands and forearms on 10/10
Posted on Sunday, 24 Dec 2017
Julian Pozimski
Marta - Amazing massage, one of the best I have ever had. She had excellent knowledge and was able to release a lot of tension. I would not hesitate to book her again 12/10 - excellent
Posted on Monday, 11 Dec 2017
Des
SW london
Antra is a wonderful polite professional massage therapist she knows exactly how to revive aching muscles..she truly is a lovely lady always friendly and smiling and chatting..I highly recommend Antra.thank you again
Posted on Sunday, 19 Nov 2017
Des
Sw14
Had a excellent massage from Orsi she really knows how to soothe and release tension in aching muscles.I would highly recommend Orsi she is a wonderful friendly lady always smiling polite and very professional.
Posted on Saturday, 18 Nov 2017
Rie is very professional, knowledgeable, experienced and friendly...I sleep like a baby after she's soothed away all the aches and pains. She's amazing!!
Posted on Thursday, 16 Nov 2017
Stefano
Stratford
Have been a regular client of Eva in the past and I'm glad she is back. Her massage skills are really at top level, and she is a very caring and nice person too.
Posted on Friday, 10 Nov 2017
Anthony
Norbury
Dorina - thank you for your time today. She brought her own massage table. Massages are best done on a table - better pressure applied and you are on a flat surface. Also, i did not realise how many knots i had on my back. I had a lot clicks which Dorina ironed out.
Posted on Friday, 03 Nov 2017
TM
After days, weeks and months bunched over a computer I was almost crippled - aching neck, knotted shoulderblades and creaking lower back. But... thank you Elena for an amazing massage! You found all those knots and put your strong fingers on all the right pressure points. (Base of skull? I never even knew!) It was such an effective treatment - very professional but also very friendly. Recommended!
Posted on Saturday, 28 Oct 2017
Abdulla
130 queen's gate
Today i had the best massage ever it was 2 hours from Adina which i think she is one of the in the world . professional massage and considering on each point if bod thanks Adina thanks The massage room
Posted on Thursday, 26 Oct 2017
Melinda
Manor house
I
Posted on Tuesday, 17 Oct 2017
Rob
Vauxhall
Was michela frst appointment wth m rooms very soothing and relaxing massage would recommend Bob
Posted on Saturday, 14 Oct 2017
Luke
Gabriela is great. Easy going and friendly. 59AFirm massage but not to hard. I was extremely relaxed and enjoyed every minute of the treatment. I
Posted on Wednesday, 11 Oct 2017
Clapton
Had another amazing sports massage from the always friendly and professional Marta. She has really helped me in my rehab from a hip operation giving 30degrees extra flexion after my first session. I can't recommend Marta highly enough my only hesitation in doing this will be that it will make it tougher for me to book her again
Posted on Wednesday, 04 Oct 2017
My wife and I already had several massages with Marta. The deep tissue massage is simply fantastic. Definitely one of the best and most effective we ever had (and we had many).
Posted on Monday, 02 Oct 2017
Adam
Hounslow
Comoko she is an amazing expert, she knew what she is doing. I am really feel relaxing and fresh after this massage with her. personally she is nice and talkative person thanks foryour coming.
Posted on Sunday, 24 Sep 2017
I try never to pass through London without seeing Edina - one of the very best therapists I have ever encountered.
Posted on Friday, 15 Sep 2017
Stephen
Just seen Piroska. What a charming and beautiful young lady with such an easy going and friendly style. Perfect in every way. Could not be more caring. Thanks.
Posted on Thursday, 14 Sep 2017
Ruth
Hendon
Orsi is an amazing massage therapist! She is very friendly and has a brilliant massage technique, which is relaxing but also has the perfect firmness to work out knots and aches. I really loved my massage and can't recommend Orsi highly enough. I've had many massages and she has to be up there with the very best! Thank you so much Orsi
Posted on Thursday, 31 Aug 2017
I can't put in words how simply magical Erika is! I've been lucky enough to have had many amazing massages but Erika is a world above the rest. She's so calm passionate and soothing. Her long deep strokes make your whole body tingle and feel alive. Total bliss! I was buzzing for hours afterwards. Thanx so much Erika and see you very very soon!
Posted on Wednesday, 23 Aug 2017
James B
SW Lond
I was sceptical booking a home visit """"""massage"""""" ... having never booked one before. But I needn't have woried ... my therapist was really professional, on time, friendly, easy going and knew totally how to do a massage really well. I will definitely book again ... if my credit card bills allow it
Posted on Saturday, 19 Aug 2017
Charles O
Chelsea
Ula - you are my saviour! I could not have cycled in my event if it was not for you sorting out my leg pain both before and after. Bril, thx xx
Posted on Saturday, 19 Aug 2017
Steve
Dzi?kuj? Ci!! Good therapist - actually very good service overall and good value too. My special thanks to the therapist who visited me - Magda!
Posted on Thursday, 17 Aug 2017
London UK
Hello Marta - you were great! My back and legs feel new again :-)
Posted on Sunday, 13 Aug 2017
Jaime
Marriott Marble Arc, W1H5DN
A good relaxing massage provided by Agnes
Posted on Sunday, 13 Aug 2017
David B
London, SE3
Melinda was super lovely friendly lady with a great firm but consistent technique thanks to you all x
Posted on Saturday, 12 Aug 2017
Mansour Al-H
Strand Hotel
I wanted a very strong deep massage and I am big guy. The girl was not so big but she tried very good. I gave
Posted on Monday, 17 Jul 2017
Mohamad
Dorchester Hotel London
Very good service.
Posted on Tuesday, 11 Jul 2017
Niel
Hammersmith
Thank you to my massage therapist Rie who turned up just on time and made my weekend a much better start than usual. Will book again next month, I promise
Posted on Saturday, 01 Jul 2017
Adam
Twickenham
Thanks Erika - you are small (and nice!) but also very strong, wonderful 1.5 hours.
Posted on Thursday, 22 Jun 2017
AJD
Blakes Hotel, South Kensington, London, SW7
Thank you to my masseuse for a really friendly, on-time and professional head to toe massage. Pity I had to check out at 11am otherwise I would have booked another one for the next day
Posted on Tuesday, 20 Jun 2017
Tommy Jaspul
N1
$65 for visit to my hotel with a *proper* masseuse - great value, nice one! I went to the hotel spa last week and it was a beauty massage, I could not feel a thing. Thank you for a good strong massage at nearly half the price the hotel was charging me. Good service will use again when next here.
Posted on Saturday, 10 Jun 2017
Susan
Waterloo
Thank you - I really needed that massage! My back feels better all over - much needed on my 6th month of pregnancy! Thank you
Posted on Monday, 05 Jun 2017
Clapham
Had another great massage from Emese. This was the third time I had booked her. She is friendly and professional. She has great hands that work out all the knots and tensions and leave you serenely relaxed.
Posted on Sunday, 28 May 2017
Brian
London W8
Melinda - what a beautiful friendly young lady with magic warm hands. Arrived on time with a smile and happy attitude. One of the best massages I've had in a long time, with just the right amount of friendly conversation. A great new addition to TMR team; I'll be booking her again soon.
Posted on Wednesday, 17 May 2017
Jose
The massage rooms provides a fabulous service. Being a customer for the last 4 years I can only confirm, you are doing a great Job. Especial mention for Edina who is in my opinion your very best therapist and Lina who is also extremely professional.
Posted on Sunday, 14 May 2017

NEWS
Receive Email Updates
JOIN OUR TEAM
We love to hear from great massage therapists looking to join our team
APPLY NOW